Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, February 03, 2008

He Defies The Laws Of Gravity, Physics, And Whatever Other Scientific Thigamajiggers There Are

**Thank you all again for the birthday wishes. You all know how to make a girl feel good :D**

Please watch this breakdancer's routine....the whole 1 minute 57 seconds of it.

And then at the end, take a very close look at how he does pushups.

I concentrated on his hands the first time I saw it, but then when I watched it again, I saw the rest of his body and thought, "Is he possessed????? WTF????? Can a human do that without wires holding him up??????"

I can't believe how powerful his body is.

If Einstein saw this, he'd have to rethink the laws of something or other. Like E=MC Hammer just shit his pants watching this guy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home