Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Did Someone Slip Something In My Crystal Light?

Edit:

The Big Cheese (episode of Camp Lazlo)
When Lumpus discovers that Raj has a precious cheese wheel from India, he pulls out all the stops to eat that cheese himself.

------------------------------------------------

Jessica:
Is it true that an Indian cheese wheel is squishy and poison?

Me: (WTF are you talking about?) An Indian cheese wheel?

Jessica: Yeah.

Me: Where did you hear that from?

Jessica: TV.

Me: I don't even know what that is.

Jessica: It was made back in the nineteen-hundred eighties.

As my head was spinning from this bizarro exchange, I hear the TV in the background and a cartoon character mentioned something about a cheese wheel. For a minute before that, I thought I was high. Thank goodness Jessica heard that from TV ;) LOL.

7 Comments:

  • Children never cease to amaze.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1/30/2008 5:31 PM  

  • If it's not in Wikipedia then it does not exist.

    LOL

    By Blogger George, at 1/30/2008 6:06 PM  

  • I'm just not liking the sound of the statement:

    "It was made back in the nineteen-hundred and eighties."

    (Makes me feel a bit, um... old.)

    By Blogger Sandra Miller, at 1/30/2008 6:36 PM  

  • I'm with Sandra on this. It sounded like she was talking about something from the Dark Ages or something. Wow am I old?!

    By Blogger Donna, at 1/30/2008 10:09 PM  

  • Was she talking about hankerin' for a hunk of cheese?

    By Blogger Kerri., at 1/31/2008 11:20 AM  

  • Nineteen hundred and eighties .... sounds like midevil times or something.

    I feel old.

    I feel like having some cheese now.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/31/2008 12:01 PM  

  • Yeah, but the Urban Dictionary says:
    1. Indian cheese wheel

    When you bang like 4 or 5 indian chicks in a circle.

    Example: "Ohhh Snap! Your telling me you had 5 Indians in an Indian Cheese Wheel!!!"

    That's a little scary.

    By Blogger Naomi, at 1/31/2008 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home