Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Crazy-Ass WW Leader

I went to my first meeting in a year last night and came to see that the WW leader is still crazy as ever.

While I was standing in line waiting to get weighed in, she said hello to a woman standing in front of me and mentioned how cute her kids were. It seems this woman brought her kids to the meeting last week and the woman talked about how out of hand they are when they're together, but they're fine when they're apart.

So they started talking about disciplining the kids and apparently, if this woman is too tough on her kids, her husband gives her a "talking to".

The WW leader said how tough she was on her own son.

The WW leader told this woman a story about when her son was younger, she told him to do something and he said no.

She told him again to do as she said and he still said no.

So, she picked up his bb gun, pumped it once and told him to do as she said.

He says no once again.

The WW leader said she pointed the bb gun at her son and said if he didn't do as she said, she would shoot him.

He started yelling, "Ma! You don't know what you're doing!"

Well, she started chasing him around the yard as he continues yelling, "You don't know what you're doing."

What she didn't realize was that he had already pumped it 10 times which was the most you could pump the bb gun.

She thought the bb wouldn't reach him, but when she shot the gun, it ripped through his jeans and pierced his ass.

I lost 1.4 pounds, btw.

14 Comments:

  • LMAO! I know I should not laugh but I can't help it. What a psycho!

    YAY on the 1.4! I am so happy 4 U!

    By Blogger George, at 1/23/2008 11:15 AM  

  • I laughed when she was telling it. Of course it wasn't until today that I thought of telling her she could've shot his eye out.

    And thanks!!

    By Blogger Shannon, at 1/23/2008 11:30 AM  

  • My WW leader looks like a seventy-year-old Joan Cusack.

    Which I suppose is better than a seventy-year-old John Cusack.

    I think WW also stands for Way Weird. :-)

    By Blogger Allison, at 1/23/2008 12:25 PM  

  • LMAO!!!! That is way too funny.. but not??

    Congrats on the weight loss!!

    By Blogger Jenn, at 1/23/2008 4:16 PM  

  • I'm not such a bad mom after all. I've only day dreamed about shooting my kids with bb guns. I've never actually done it. ;-)

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 1/23/2008 4:52 PM  

  • Oh, and congrats BTW.

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 1/23/2008 4:52 PM  

  • OK that is totally child abuse! She didn't get in trouble?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2008 5:17 PM  

  • Holy crap! That is CRAZY!

    You totally should have given her the "you'll shoot your eye out" line!

    She sounds scary...

    Congrats on the weight loss! You're 1.4lbs closer to a grip!

    By Blogger Scott K. Johnson, at 1/23/2008 5:20 PM  

  • Hey! Congrats on the weight loss :)

    That's one crazy ASS WW leader you got there.

    The one here is like Allisons - old and wrinkly (but doesn't look like Joan Cusack ... she kinda looks like an old wrinkly gingerbread man ... er woman ... come to life). That's not good - sitting in a WW meeting envisioning your leader as a cookie .... (but a wrinkly one ... ewwwww). Ok, I'm off topic here ..

    Way to go, once again! You go girl!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/23/2008 5:33 PM  

  • Shannon,
    Congratulations on the weight loss! That's great.

    Your WW leader sounds insane - especially for telling that story outloud. Wow! I don't feel like I was such a bad mom now. I did a lot of yelling, but I never shot them! LOL!

    By Blogger Donna, at 1/23/2008 7:27 PM  

  • Congrats on the weight loss. I felt a little guilty when I found myself laughing at the WW Nazis story. That is definitely one to go in the book for "consequences of acting before thinking.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1/24/2008 9:01 AM  

  • Extreme Parenting!

    By Blogger OhTheJoys, at 1/24/2008 4:00 PM  

  • Dood. That's nuts. I hope she doesn't use the gun as a motivator at meetings. "Lose weight or I'll shoot you in the ass. I shot my own kid, don't even THINK I won't shoot you too."


    Congrats on the loss!

    By Blogger Major Bedhead, at 1/25/2008 12:07 AM  

  • YAY! Congrats on the 1.4 loss! Keep goin' or else I'm gonna shoot you with my BB gun, girl!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1/25/2008 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home