Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, January 27, 2008

All Roads Lead To Home...And These Whacky Searches Led To My Blog

Here is a collection of search words/terms/phrases that have led people to my blog:

1. Mom wanted hot (I get this and more x-rated versions several times a day. See 10)
2. lint licker (I get about a dozen different lint licker searches each day)
3. code breaker 10
4. beach she alien goggles
5. alexander hamilton's mom
6. banana rash
7. c.atkins - jam man tab
8. need more cowbell soundtrack
9. cure for bad smelling farts (I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you)
10. mom wants to fuck (This isn't the worst of some searches)
11. hot mom kathy lee gifford (Meh)
12. what does take a flying leap mean
13. texas chainsaw massacre colostomy bag
14. diabetes and farting
15. pickle cure for diabetes
16. diabetes hookah
17. is there a cure childhood diabetes (Someday I'll let you know that, here)
This one was too special to group with the others. The implied desperation broke my heart:

diabetic cure please god

5 Comments:

  • These were very interesting. I've been checking mine alot lately & have found some weird things, too. I'll try to post some of mine next week. It it just amazing what people are searching for, isn't it?

    By Blogger Donna, at 1/27/2008 11:35 AM  

  • How do you find out these things (out of curiousity)???

    Diabetes and farting ... wow - I didn't know the two were a real problem together.

    The last one broke my heart.

    People search for some pretty strange stuff!

    By Blogger Jamie, at 1/27/2008 8:08 PM  

  • #14? Who on God's green earth would put those search terms together???

    By Blogger Brett, at 1/27/2008 9:51 PM  

  • lint licker?

    By Blogger Paige, at 1/28/2008 8:38 PM  

  • 13. texas chainsaw massacre colostomy bag

    whoa...I don't even WANT to know!

    By Blogger Lea, at 1/28/2008 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home