Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Brendon!!






Today Brendon is 8 years old.

He is a lover of baseball, football, and basketball, and whatever other sport he can get his hands on.

He was also very happy to wake up this morning to find a note from Jeff wishing him a happy birthday and that the Giants won the Superbowl (THEY TOTALLY ROCKED ALTHOUGH I WAS VERY NERVOUS THROUGH THE WHOLE GAME....WAY TO KNOCK DOWN BRADY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER....HE WAS SO WHOOOOZY......WHOOOOO!!!!!)

He is currently tossing his football around (one of 3 received at his birthday party on Saturday) reenacting some of the plays he saw during the first half of the game yesterday.

He is brilliant, resilient, and shows a humongous enthusiasm for life.

Happy Birthday to my big boy.

I have pics from his birthday party that I'll post when I download them!!

21 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home