Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, December 14, 2007

A Post About Nothing

  • Brendon called me from school this morning asking me to drop off his sneakers at school because he has gym today. Plus, he wore his boots to school, so sneakers would be nice to wear during the day.
  • As soon as I heard his voice, I thought it had something to do with diabetes.
  • I had to go to the school dressed in the sweats and t-shirt I wore to bed and my hair was up in a ponytail. I have no makeup on, either.
  • I don't have a winter coat. Crazy...I know.
  • On my way home, I pressed my remote garage door opener to see if I could open my neighbor's garage doors.
  • Apparently, I have a unique remote garage door opener code.
  • Snow dumped on us last night.
  • Brendon was 2 hours late getting home from school.
  • A neighbor walked him home from the bus stop in the dark.
  • I'm going to an Asian market today and plan to be adventurous. I'll buy something that I have no clue about and see if I can use it to make something that tastes good.
  • Hopefully I won't buy something like this though. I don't need hairy balls....not that I have balls to begin with.
  • I joined Flylady.
  • They want members to be anti-procrastinators. I'll get to being one, later....I'm not in the mood now.
  • I'm sick of eating egg white omelettes for breakfast.
  • NH drivers STILL don't know who has the right of way at an intersection.
  • I just figured out a couple of days ago that I can write a post without using the HTML option.
  • Hence, my use of bullets, and multi-colors.
  • I read a blog that had a post about small-time bloggers.
  • I'm a small-time blogger :(

7 Comments:

  • I like to make a joke about finding a beak when I crack open eggs for Sunday breakfasts...I will never do that again.
    Flylady made me feel like a total failure- I think I took it way to seriously. My family sabotaged my clean sink every night with their empty cups and late night snack bowls.

    By Blogger Lea, at 12/14/2007 10:32 AM  

  • I just joined Flylady too. Now I have to go shine my sink.

    Thanks Shannon. (said with head hung down ) What did I get myself into?

    By Blogger Penny Ratzlaff, at 12/14/2007 12:38 PM  

  • i tied up Flylady with my lace-up shoes and smacked her around with my feather duster.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2007 2:05 PM  

  • Damn flylady to hell. She would have a coronary if she saw my house right now. I try, I really try - but what can you do when you live with swine??

    By Blogger Jamie, at 12/14/2007 2:09 PM  

  • Ewww balut! My dad went to Vietnam, he told me about balut. Yuck.

    Flylady, however, is cool. Never heard of it before. It does scare me a little (she said as she looked over the rarely used dining room table that currently holds her laptop, unpaid bills, her camera & case, a food warmer not put away since after Thanksgiving, a big fat candle centerpiece, a box full of Christmas cards, her teaching junk for Sunday school, an iPod shuffle box, a couple of recipes... and I'm not even looking below at what's piled up on the chairs)!!!

    By Blogger Naomi, at 12/14/2007 9:55 PM  

  • What did you find at the Asian market?
    Egg whites for breakfasts!! Remember the four almonds...
    It is not the size of the blog, but who is the blogger behind, and honey you are on the top of my list!

    By Blogger tongue in cheek, at 12/15/2007 4:53 AM  

  • the picture of balut made me so sad and a little sick. it made me not want to eat eggs anymore.


    i like to be totally detached from my eggs, meat, etc. which is why eating meat in Asia is hard b/c its just all out there. I mean, I know where it comes from, but I don't like bones or heads or any of that stuff. I'd rather have a filet or something that is free of all that....

    Flylady seems like another way to make me feel like a failure!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12/17/2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home