Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yuletide Carols Being Sung By a Choir

Chris tagged me for this festive Christmas meme.....

Here are my favorite songs in order of which I love them most:

1. O Holy Night (This song must be sung by a choir. The Vienna Boys Choir does a beautiful job...and in fact their version is playing on my iTunes as I write this. The crescendo at the middle of the song gives me goosebumps and inspires me to become a nun. It makes me feel THAT holy....and I'm neither holy nor religious. Fall on your knees O hear the angel voices!).

2. O Holy Night (sung by Cartman. I couldn't download the video from YouTube, so a link is the best I could do. This version is the only one I'll accept next to the choir version.)

3. Little Drummer Boy (Choir version only. I think it's sweet how the kid wants so badly to give baby Jesus a gift, but because he's too poor the only thing he has to offer is some beats to the drum. The kid's lucky he's playing for Jesus because anyone else would say he's cheap).

4. The Christmas Song ("Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire....Jack Frost nipping at your nose.....Yuletide carols being sung by a choir....." See, I'm not the only one who loves Yuletide songs being sung by a choir, but I'll settle for this one to be sung by the late Nat King Cole).

5. Winter Wonderland (for years...up until my early adulthood, I thought this line of lyrics went as such...."Later on, we'll perspire, as we dream by the fire...." I'd like to start a petition to change the lyrics to the ones I'd mistakenly sung for years and years and years....they're so much more fitting, aren't they?)

I'd like to tag:
Jamie
Erica
Johnboy
Kerri
Julia

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home