Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Monday, December 18, 2006

Constipated

I really want to write. I feel the urge and I know something's there just waiting to be released, but nothing is coming out. No matter how hard I push, I can't get out the measliest of ideas worthy of blogging about.

For me, writing is fun. If something funny happened, or I come up with a funny idea, I write about it. I then laugh at what I wrote and I wind up feeling good. That age old saying is true "laughter is the best medicine."

For me, writing is cathartic. If I have a problem, or something that's eating away at me, I'll write about it. Once it's out on this blog, those thoughts are no longer jinglejangling around in my head and I feel invigorated and ready to tackle the next challenge or problem that may arise.

Hopefully soon, I'll get over this constipation of the brain. It's really getting me down in the dumps.

5 Comments:

  • Add me to the constipated list as well. I used to write about the stupidest things - now I don't even have stupid thoughts to write about anymore LOL (scary).

    Maybe we need more brain fibre .... although I don't know what constitutes brain fibre .... maybe a couple of glasses of wine would do the trick! LOL.

    By Blogger Jamie, at 12/18/2006 12:01 PM  

  • Yes!! Alcohol might get things flowing, LoL.

    Oh lordy, we'll start a new trend...drunk posting (in the same vein as drunken phone calls).

    By Blogger Shannon, at 12/18/2006 12:25 PM  

  • You had me at "Constipated".
    I know exactly what you mean. NO matter how much you have to say nothing helps in gettting it onto here even if i grab my ankles it doesn't work.
    A "doinky" is a penis btw.

    By Blogger Chris, at 12/18/2006 1:21 PM  

  • Chris....I can't breath...I'm laughing so damned hard right now...the doinky thing.

    Did you mean that dads were literally standing around with their penis's hanging out after the swim lesson?

    Do you guys go in the water with the kids? Please explain all of this...LOL.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 12/18/2006 1:47 PM  

  • Try some ex-lax ;-) and I have to find this post about the penises...

    By Blogger Erica, at 12/19/2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home