Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Friday, March 17, 2006

I Love Me Some Good Gossip


Happy St. Pat's everyone!

Father O'Malley, the new priest is nervous about hearing confessions, so he asks the older priest to sit in on his sessions. The new priest hears a couple of confessions, then the old priest asks him to step out of the confessional for a few suggestions. The old priest suggests, "Cross you arms over your chest, and rub your chin with one hand." The new priest tries this. The old priest suggests, "Try saying things like, 'I see, yes, go on, I understand and how did you feel about that?'" The new priest says those things. The old priest says, "Now, don't you think that's a little better than slapping your knee and saying 'No shit?!? What happened next?'"

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/2006 10:14 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/2006 10:15 AM  

  • too funny!! Either way it is healing to talk to someone and have them understand!

    By Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques, at 3/17/2006 11:14 AM  

  • That has given me a great laugh. Thank you!

    (A laugh that I needed, given that my pump has just packed up - on a Firday afternoon, of all times!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/2006 11:54 AM  

  • That has given me a great laugh. Thank you!

    (A laugh that I needed, given that my pump has just packed up - on a Firday afternoon, of all times!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/2006 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home