Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Why Do Clouds Float?

Every kid has questions that form as a result of all of the observations they make about the world around them.

Who do they usually go to first for the answer?

Well, mom and dad of course. And kids have a knack for asking questions that parents don't have the answer for.

Parents no longer have to rely on answers like:

"Because."

"It just is."

"I don't know."

The Handy Answer Book for Kids (and Parents), Second Edition, by Gina Misiroglu is THE reference book to rely on for answers to questions like:

"Why is the sky blue?"

"What do fir trees and pine trees tell us about the weather?"

"Would it hurt if a plant eating dinosaur bit you?"

"How do clouds float?"

Collected from moms and dads across the country, The Handy Answer Book for Kids (and Parents) have questions that will enlighten the most inquisitive children and provide answers for grateful parents.

No longer do parents have to look like deer caught in the headlights when their child asks them a question.

The Handy Answer Book for Kids (and Parents)
is a great book to give as a Christmas gift. I know my own kids have read it and found it to be interesting and fun to read.

4 Comments:

  • Not sure why clouds float- but this past week has made me especially thankful that hope floats~

    By Blogger k2, at 12/05/2009 6:08 PM  

  • And why is that Miss Kelly? :)

    Incidentally, Hope Floats was a good movie.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 12/05/2009 6:37 PM  

  • Nice blog I found Great Resources on Herbals Here!

    Thanks

    Herbal store

    By Blogger Herbal Product, at 12/26/2009 6:14 AM  

  • As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from diabetes , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband was diagnosed of diabetes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he had difficulty eating, and he always complain of stomach pain and he always Urinat often . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to diabetes . I never imagine diabetes has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. diabetes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    By Blogger Jessical Alba, at 6/30/2017 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home