Mom Wants A Diabetes Cure

Sunday, April 16, 2006

The "I" Meme

From Penny's blog:

I AM: restless

I WANT: a cure for Type I diabetes (just had to keep what Penny wrote)

I WISH: I could sing really, REALLY well (and so would my family)

I HATE: cleaning toilets (with a passion)

I MISS: my childhood best friend, Heather

I FEAR: rickety wooden rollercoasters (which makes them more fun!)

I HEAR: Spongebob on TV right now

I WONDER: what it's like to walk on the moon

I REGRET: not traveling before marriage and starting a family

I AM NOT: going to wipe Brendon's ass anymore!! (I don't care if he has more skidmarks than an Indy 500 racetrack)

I DANCE: often with my kids

I SING: in the car and my kids tell me to "STOP IT!!"

I CRY: when I'm angry

I AM NOT ALWAYS: nice

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: pretty good ducks out of playdough for Jessica (at least according to her)

I WRITE: everyday

I CONFUSE: carbs with glucose numbers when I dose Brendon when he's low (but I catch myself before I hit "OK")

I NEED: a massage

I SHOULD: take some writing courses

I START: laughing when I see someone trip or fall (but only after I find out they're OK...and if they're not OK, I laugh where they can't hear me)

I FINISH: cheesecake, everytime

I TAG: everyone who reads this

3 Comments:

  • vkfgpmxq
    ng more about you, and everytime i do I am happier! You are a lovely person Shannon!

    By Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques, at 4/16/2006 5:02 PM  

  • Those are great things about yourself. What is it about people falling down that is just hilarious? I do it too. Have a great day.

    By Blogger Vivian, at 4/16/2006 5:05 PM  

  • Hmm...is that a secret code Corey? LOL. You're the best :)

    And thank you too, Vivian. I don't know why I laugh at that either. There's something about the motion and the faces people make that get me rolling on the ground laughing.

    By Blogger Shannon, at 4/16/2006 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home